Last week, Talkpush released a new configuration panel to allow its users of Stanley, the recruitment chatbot, to determine the type of workflow the interview goes through and the type of information collected beyond the standard interview questions.
As of now, Talkpush users are able to configure their bot according to these standard 6 options:
- Skip interview => for companies interested only in collecting basic data before handing over to recruiters
- Call only => if the digital interview should be completed over a phone call rather than via chat
- Scheduling => to let candidates decide which day and time they would like to be called for the interview
- Collect background data such as education, past experience, location, email in order to generate a mini-resume
- Ask for resume: to collect the actual resume of the candidate
- Ask for video: to get a video selfie submitted at the end of the interviews
To access this configuration section, go to: Company Profile > Bot Settings.
Sample screenshot below.